Redback Garrison

Full Version: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Don't worry, shiny all the way! Although Cav's trying hard to pursuade me otherwise! I've always loved the TK421 from ANH so Hero it is. I don't have any more chalk holders but I'll keep an eye out for more. I'm happy to help out with advice if you need it.
Huge congrats Bids!!! Welcome to the Redbacks Smile mega exciting day!!!
Congrats !
@Anise:- Thanks very much, mega excited just doesn't do it justice. Floating on cloud 9 material. Lovin it.

@Crypto:- Cheers Martin, TK next and one of your awesome E11's.
Congratulations on your approval Craig, now report to the briefing room, double time!
Briefing what, where ?!?! Sir, Yes, Sir !!! Thanks very much.
pic uploaded to first post,
thanks to Voydy for doing the photoshopping ( and you thought i was kidding http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-4116.html )
Hmmmm, Obviously need to work on my Imperial Scowl! Thanks Muppet & Darkvoyd.
congrats on getting approval
Thanks mate.
Congratulations Peace
Thanks very much.
Nice work Bids, looked very good at SN!
Finally can save some bandwidth and download fees .... Until you start posting your TK build thread :P
Thanks Cav, SN was fun, but I'd imagine it always is with you around, loved the splits picture. Harsh call on the download saving, but probably fair, I like to attach a picture or 3. Just imagine the TK build, 4 different angles for each seam, closeups. Note to self, upgrade to 200Mb per month!
LMFAO!
Should be more entertaining now Wink
Looking forward to seeing you out there Td
Pages: 1 2 3 4