Redback Garrison

Full Version: Welcome to our newest Royal Guard TR-4598
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He may have taken 24 months, but finally Tachyon has earned the right to protect the big boss.
Please congratulate Alex TR-4598, nice work buddy.

[Image: tr4598_full.jpg]

no helmet off pic, as Alex wants to wait till after his hairdress's appointment next week Wink
sweet, good to have you by my side Tach, well done!
nice one!!
Cheers Guys Smile For a costume with so little involved; trust me to make it a long and drawn out process :P
Good to see youve stepped up to A grade and protecting the bosses now mate LOL!!! Well done!!!
Congrat's Tach.
Great work Tach Royalguard good to see the emp will have a few more guards to keep him safe. Royalguard
well done tach'
Great stuff.

Good to see more Guards.
Awesome work Tach. When you told me a few weeks back you were close to being finished I thought " Ok, so another 2 years?" Cheeky
Big congrats mate, well done.
Nice one mate all the hard work has paid off looks great....well done
very cool Tach, another toy from my very early childhood that brings back so many fond memories, especially the emperors shuttle tydirium with the red gaurds and darth vader. So cool mate.

scope
Congrats Tack, good to see another one in the bag. Just looking forward to you SeaTrooper next, please??Smile
Looks good Tach,

Are we going to see this at DW. Be good to have a few guards.
Those pesky Aaaah I mean awesome SITH need all the help they can get.
Welcome to the crayon club :
Pages: 1 2