Redback Garrison

Full Version: Tbar Birthday Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: 19th May

Venue: Blake ST Christian church

Time: 10.30

Mission:

Trooper Attendance: 2. Neo and Trinity

Guest Trooper Attendance: None
Support Crew: None

Detail: To supply awesomeness to a Star Wars party.

Charity Funds Raised: Not sure but it went straight to Starlight

Injuries: Only the standard cut biceps!

Malfunctions: Trinitys boots.

Public Incidents: None. Awesomeness prevailed.

Mission Status: Trinity and I arrived early and helped blow up balloons and scoff some TK biscuits. All in all, when the kids arrived we hid and changed. We presented him with a small package and asked if he's seen any droids. Its so cute, every time we see him, he thinks we are there to take him away because he really likes Jedi's! No tears though. He likes us....from a distance.

The guy we did it for is a reporter for ABC Radio and interviews me every year at the TCOF. So whne he asked, we had to help him out. He had a black sheet set up for "glamour Star wars photos" with the kids and we were a real hit with the parents as well. We only armoured up for about an hour and then slinked out the back.

The next day he came round to our place to give us some left over Star wars food and to try on Trinity's old TK suit which fits him. He's thinking about joining and will be wrangling for us at the Give me 5 for kids troop.

It was a fun troop! Small, but fun.

Photos: None
Great stuff, Neo.Doppeldaumen1
Nice stuff Neo and Trinity well done
Well done,
sorry I couldn't make it but I was up to my elbows in sat dishes.
It was great to suit up, it's been too long between troops!
Fantastic work Smile