Redback Garrison

Full Version: Starlight Mater July Visit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starlight Mater July Visit

Date: July 15th (sunday)

Venue Address:Mater Children’s Hospital

Time:1pm

Mission: Bring joy to the children in the wards, hand out cards, smiles and Starlight photos!

Detail: Level 4 Starlight room and 3 floors of wards.

A promising looking troop, but with a lot of real world intrusions numbers were considerably down for this one.

Starlight normally get a heads up via email for this visit (so I now know) as a result, trooper Dino arrived early to scout out the lay of the land, and being informed that all was secured, returned to base.
This Sandtrooper was ready to rock and roll but with no reinforcements arriving, was instead accompanied by Captain Gumbo and volunteer Bianca and proceeded with a complete patrol of the area. 3 floors of wards and far too many babies later the Starlight area was declared rebel free....
Well done, Trooper. Even with Tatooine sand in your gears and no backup you still gave the kids the Imperial presence they may have needed that day.

Well done! Bigfan
cool, thanks for covering this troop, troopers, well done!
Well done guys.
Cav deserves full credit for this one.

Black ops/covert/man on a mission/solo legend cav, as I missed the landing partyCranky

Well done for keeping the flag flying high mate.
good job Cav
Good on you Cav.
Good work there Cavi
Good Job Cav
Well done mate Doppeldaumen1
Well done, not all troops are big troops, but all troops are good troops Smile
Smiles are priceless and I'm sure you made some kid's day.
You're an impressive one man garrison CavNotworthy. Its a real credit to you mate that you still took this on alone. I'll be sure to keep a closer eye on upcoming events so no trooper runs solo again. Doppeldaumen1