Redback Garrison

Full Version: Warmachine - It's arrived!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, for those of you unware, this is my new costume!

It'll be ready in September / October all going to plan. I'm also making a red mask (Captain America Villain, based on Hugo Weaving's costume), which will be my fall back for Brisnova if Warmachine isn't finito!

[Image: P1010896.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1383a.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0002d.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3910.jpg]

So lookout ya'll I think our white armour boys have some competition!
That thing looks wicked! What material is it made from ? Resin, Fibreglass? Can you build the Mini-Gun so it rotates?
OMG! Can't wait to see it man.
Resin and Fibre galss, with the chain gun rotating, eyes and Arc reactor lighting up. Just working on making the helmet open and close via a small motor and actuators...
Can I ask where you got it Goose...or is it classified information known only to you and Tony Stark?
uber cool dude...
Man that is super awesome Mark....love it!!!
OMG...I am without speech...
I think I'm actually turned on Lol... I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! You Rock!
You're going to ROCK Brisnova in that thing, Goose!

Epic!!
Ok, without swearing, that looks soooo 'very' cool!Notworthy With you next to IronMate, you'll be a total hit at SN and every other con.
Freakin' awesome!
Looks ridiculously awesome...great find champ, can't wait to see you rocking it!
Well Goose I think you should paint it gold as it would make a good companion for my R2 unit. Well done mate.
[Image: P1060430.JPG]
that is a seriously sexy suit
Looks wicked, does the undersuit come with it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4