Redback Garrison

Full Version: hello from toowoomba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello erveryone
i'm about to start my parth on the dark side as Darth Nihilus
and i hope to be done making him by the end of august , and just want to know what are some do and don't of makeing him ?
beccyd
Hello and welcome to the Redbacks from Toowoomba. Great to have another member of the dark side up here in the hills.
Welcome Beccyd, There are a couple of Nihilus' in the Garrison and I think one underway so I'm sure you'll find plenty of advice, have fun.
Welcome to the Dark Side...I'm afraid I can't pass on any knowledge about your build, but the Garrison is a fantastic knowlegde base as a whole. You'll be getting plenty of info in no time Doppeldaumen1
Welcome to the redbacks!
Welcome to the Redbacks beccyd, you will find there few members up in Tbar and many of us will be up for the carnival of Flowers. Thankyou

Feel free to ask lots of Questions better to ask too many than make a few assumtions. Doppeldaumen1
Welcome to the Redbacks!!
Welcome!
Hi beccyd and welcome Jig

I have just completed my Nihilus (KOTOR).

Which version are you looking at doing - clean (KOTOR) or dirty (COTF)? Eyebrows You will find a lot of information here and on the Flagship Eclipse site. Follow the CRL, ask lots of questions and you can't go wrong Doppeldaumen1
Welcome aboard!!
Welcome fellow Toowoombarian
Welcome! Another Nihilus walking around would be fantastic; there's definitely no such thing as too many Sith! Darth
Welcome to the Redbacks beccyd!!!
Welcome to best Garrison in the World From the Northern Troopers Smile
Welcome to the Redbacks
Pages: 1 2