Redback Garrison

Full Version: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
still not over the awesomness of this cossie!!!!
Well done.
was so good to see this costume in a troop. you looked amazing EE! very very awesome and you did a great job channeling Asajj's attitude.
(Sunday 5-Aug-2012, 10:26 PM)ashbash Wrote: [ -> ]was so good to see this costume in a troop. you looked amazing EE! very very awesome and you did a great job channeling Asajj's attitude.

Yes with that neoprene mask on she couldn't talk so just had to glare at people. Lol
I've been practising my dirty looks a bit more too. Gonna 'ugly' it up a bit too at the next troop Smile Can't wait!
The eyes are the windows to the soul. Can't wait to be on the end of that stare AaaahLol
(Monday 6-Aug-2012, 08:42 AM)Empress Evil Wrote: [ -> ]I've been practising my dirty looks a bit more too. Gonna 'ugly' it up a bit too at the next troop Smile Can't wait!

I hope you are practicing those looks on small kids Aaaah and not clients Lol .
Wow! Congrats Lily!!!!!!!!! Doppeldaumen1
(Monday 6-Aug-2012, 08:42 AM)Empress Evil Wrote: [ -> ]I've been practising my dirty looks a bit more too. Gonna 'ugly' it up a bit too at the next troop Smile Can't wait!
Go you Ugly Good thing!!! Td
I'd love to see your Asajj at Brighton State School fete 16 September, ( its my kids school its on the calendar Wink )
(Sunday 5-Aug-2012, 11:08 AM)Moxxxie Wrote: [ -> ]Unbelievable work!

Very well done! Cant wait to troop alongside you, as you know that Ventress is my favorite character!!!

Now I'm scared. 2 of them, 1 of them scares me enough, now there are 2 of them. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3