Redback Garrison

Full Version: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Redback Garrison continue to lead the way in the 501st with awesome quality costumes, and Empress Evil's Asajj Ventress Nightsister is a prime example.

The Legion Membership Officer was blown away and commented

Lily....

Simply Wow! I am very impressed by this costume. Each time I see people do this costume it gets better and better looking. I would darn right say we are nearly perfect. The only thing should could do is have massive amounts of invasive plastic surgery to make her look more like a toon character and I most certainly do not want her to do that. Hats off to a job very well done.

Approved!

Please welcome to our Garrison, Asajj Ventress, just have to wait till this character is added to the 501st Library. This is becomming a habit of the Redbacks Wink and notch up another CRL to the Redbacks!!

[Image: sl8460_full-1.jpg][Image: sl8460_head.jpg]
Great work EE cant wait to see you out scaring little children again. Notworthy
Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy
Well Done Empress Evil!!!!
Very cool indeed Doctor!
Looks Awesome!!!! Would love to see her at Brighton State School fete(16september)Smile
Dr Hot!!!! and deadly.... Scary!!!
well done Td
Awesome stuff Lily...well done...looks fantastic
WOW that looks greatSmile
Congratulations, Empress Evil. You and your Secret Weapon Costume Designer have outdone yourselves! Doppeldaumen1
Fantastic job Lily Doppeldaumen1Doppeldaumen1
Wow, looks awesome. Cant wait to see this in person.

Terror
That's freakin' awesome!!! Well done. Smile
Notworthy Dr Evil as always I am in awe of your awesomeness Notworthy Love it! Love it! Love it!
Congrat's, very cool,
Pages: 1 2 3