Redback Garrison

Full Version: Please welcome Juno Eclipse ID-8460, Empress Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please welcome the Redbacks latest Rogue Shadow pilot, ID-8460 Empress Evil.

Well done Lily!

[Image: id8460_full.jpg]
Great work Lily
Well Done Empress Evil!
Congratulations Dr. Empress Evil... Smile
Dr Lily, you are so amazing, within 12 months you will have more costumes than Muppet ! slow down please, I cannot keep up with you Wink ha ha
(Friday 31-Aug-2012, 08:18 PM)scope Wrote: [ -> ]Dr Lily, you are so amazing, within 12 months you will have more costumes than Muppet ! slow down please, I cannot keep up with you Wink ha ha

Ignore him Dr E, he's just jealous Cheeky You go girl Notworthy
Whoops, I'm nearly up to seven, and I've only been building since late march! Slow down? Nah, never!!!!

(Friday 31-Aug-2012, 08:18 PM)scope Wrote: [ -> ]Dr Lily, you are so amazing, within 12 months you will have more costumes than Muppet ! slow down please, I cannot keep up with you Wink ha ha
Yay! Congrats! Smile
(Friday 31-Aug-2012, 08:30 PM)Empress Evil Wrote: [ -> ]Whoops, I'm nearly up to seven, and I've only been building since late march! Slow down? Nah, never!!!!

Great work EE!
Keep pumping out those great costumes
Ken
Congratz, EE!Doppeldaumen1
Congrats Lily !

Well done. Smile
Congratulations, from Duck as well.
Great news.
(Friday 31-Aug-2012, 08:30 PM)Empress Evil Wrote: [ -> ]Whoops, I'm nearly up to seven, and I've only been building since late march! Slow down? Nah, never!!!!

Congratulations Dr EE Doppeldaumen1 Remember you still need to troop in each costume at least once a year to make them count ... still haven't seen you troop in the Arica Blue costume yet Cheeky
(Saturday 1-Sep-2012, 10:42 AM)stormraven Wrote: [ -> ]still haven't seen you troop in the Arica Blue costume yet Cheeky

Yeah, Lily. When are you going to bust that one out??? Hehehe Hehehe Lol
Pages: 1 2