Redback Garrison

Full Version: Please welcome to the Redbacks, TK-8547 Bullant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well done mate
Congatz Andrew! You are trooper number 1 of the second hundred redbacks!Doppeldaumen1
Well done, hope to troop with you someday.

Michael & Lisa
Angelman & LadyTarkin
Rockhampton Sector
(Saturday 1-Sep-2012, 08:42 AM)Bullant Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Although I've already had two goes at wrangling and a couple of hours trooping at Logan Library, I'm looking forward to my first "official" troops at Beaudesert Show and the Model Hobbies Expo next weekend.

What about Brighton State School for a third troop?
Congrats , great workSmile
(Saturday 1-Sep-2012, 01:50 PM)MammaSith Wrote: [ -> ]What about Brighton State School for a third troop?
Congrats , great workSmile

unfortunately my wife works Sundays, which means I have the kids.
Congrats and welcome to the shineys. TCoF parade is the 22nd, lots of troopers coming up for this, you are most welcome
Congratulations Andrew, a very nice Job on the Armour... Wear it with Pride...!!!
Smile
Congrats! Great work!
(Saturday 1-Sep-2012, 02:43 PM)Agent Smith Wrote: [ -> ]TCoF parade is the 22nd, lots of troopers coming up for this, you are most welcome

I'm already booked in for this Smile Even picked up my Novus polish today so I can be super shiny Smile
Well done mate
Welcome to the Redbacks!
Welcome mate. It was good to meet you at the Logan troop, have fun with your upcoming troops, it is your first few that stick in your mind forever.
well done
Welcome to the ranks Smile
Welcome to the Garrison!

Damn we've grown a lot in the past year..
Pages: 1 2 3