Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello from SCG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm aware in the past this user name had bad tidings.. Ive requested to be allowed to have this as this has been my user name since around 1999 when I played games for a living.. My name is Shane and I've been registered with the SCG for over a year now and been a full 501st member for about 2 months registered with commander cody CC-8960

I mainly just wanted everyone to know that I'm not this person and I hope I don't get confused with him, if anyone has questions please by all means let me know. I'm 34 years of age, Love all kinds of science fiction and have three kids. I've currently finished building cody and I'm now onto my 501st and two airborne..I'm really not to sure what to say other then thanks for allowing me to register and I hope I get to know more great people in the 501st community Smile
Welcome to the boards mate.
Hi there Smile
Hey there mate....welcome to the Redback forums.
Welcome aboard!
Welcome Shane.
Welcome to the redbacks, we are a friendly bunch, till around origin time when we love to hate you SCGer!!!

nah welcome mate, we have many ties with the SCG here.
Welcome Shane! Glad you sent me your email, and welcome to Redbackland!
Welcome!

You could hardly have picked a name with more bad history than that one..Smile
Shane, could we perhaps put (v2.0) at the end? It'll stop Kev Vader from having a heart attack when he sees you online!
[Image: hyperventilating.gif]

Welcome to The Redback Forums Shane!

As soon as you first arrived at the SCG forums about a year ago DaveJ contacted me to seek my advice regarding the sudden appearance of another 'Judge'. We quickly worked out that you weren't the one who had been such an issue for us previously Smile
Welcome mate
welcome mate. dont worry about state of origin time, i also support the blues. but then again i support the gungans so i guess i am in a fun spot
Hi Shane, and Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile
Hi Shane & welcome. "He who must not be named" was before my time so no bad memories here.
Pages: 1 2