Redback Garrison

Full Version: Chompy, the converted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All,

A couple of friends from Redback Garrison, ashbash and terror put me onto the 501st. Now to decided what costume one wants Smile TK, RC, TI, TB, AR or TX :D
Welcome, be like me and just get them all! have fun!
(Thursday 4-Oct-2012, 03:20 PM)bachomp Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

A couple of friends from Redback Garrison, ashbash and terror put me onto the 501st. Now to decided what costume one wants Smile TK, RC, TI, TB, AR or TX :D
Short Answer . . . . . D . . . . All of the above!

Welcome & good luck with your costume choice. My advice would be to think about the character you're most passionate about and got with it. The build journey can sometimes be a long one, and something you really love will keep you interested.

Again welcome.
Td enough said...
Ahhh the many conversations at Tropicarnage and my two worlds of 501st and Roller Derby are merging... I told you they would say all of the above. Smile good luck with whatever you choose... First
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks
Welcome to the Redbacks!
Welcome aboard!
Welcome aboard....good luck with the choices
Welcome to the Redbacks as you said there are many costumes to choose from ( there are still at least 15 on my list Banghead ) but one will have to be picked to be the first.

While TKs, TDs and TBs are some of the more iconic - and great looking armors Doppeldaumen1 -they can take a while to build. A "fast track "option atm is a number of redbacks are doing a group building of Jawas, and you may want to look at jumping on that sandcrawler.

Remember any choice is better than not choosing at all. Peace
Welcome aboard.
Let the fun begin!!!
Welcome to Redback Garrison, it's the best darn garrison. Wink

And I'm just going to correct Stormraven, the TB can be built in a couple of days once all the parts are together.
Welcome to Redbackland!

We should start giving Ash a finders fee! She's recruiting left right and centre!
Where do I start to put together a TK ?

May aswell start at the top of my want list :D
Pages: 1 2