Redback Garrison

Full Version: New to 501st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Im new here and after seeing you guys around for a few years at conventions i thought id join the forums and check things out on here
Welcome

Hello and join us
Hi Hawk_369th,

Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile
Welcome to the forums,
Welcome to the Redbacks, Hawk!

I'm guessing you saw us at Supanova last weekend! Did you have a good weekend?
Welcome, tell us a little about yourself. Are you interested in a particular costume ect.?
You've just made one of the greatest decisions of your life. Welcome aboard Doppeldaumen1
Thanks, I had a great weekend at Supanova, I am interested in costuming but I'm not really sure what i can do. As a uni student i have some pretty major funding restrictions. Any suggestions would be appreciated on this costuming issue
Welcome aboard, mate! Doppeldaumen1
A cheaper/quicker starting point if you want to get in to trooping is to do a soft costume e.g Imperial Officer's and follow up with the hard armour costumes later
Welcome!!Peace
Like Duras said ID is a good way to go but we also have a Jawa clan and we are cheeky and all different sizes and do have fun.JawaJawaJawa
welcome to the forums Smile
My first costume was an ID Officer. You gotta glare and you get to order the TK's around - it's heaps of fun!

Hope you enjoyed nova!
welcome...even if you're a bit strapped for cash, we always need wranglers and helpers for troops, so you can still be involved until you can save up Smile
Grab a flight suit and 4 outfits are open to you
Welcome to the Garrison
you will join and make a difference in this world to peopl who need you !

(waves hand across your face with mind powers )
Pages: 1 2