Redback Garrison

Full Version: 2012 - Redback Garrison Awards Photobooth photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Photos are up.
If you guys would like a specific photo from night, let me know. Link: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...%20Awards/
*LMAO* Gee, you wouldnt know we were all best mates would you? Youd never guess!
Oh wow...
Awesome photos. Wink
Seems I have some that need to go into next years videos :P
oh the shame :P
LOVING IT!!! Maybe I shouldn't drink quite as much next year...I don't remember some of these photos...Phoenix when was I grabbing your ass???
(Sunday 9-Dec-2012, 04:33 PM)Anise Wrote: [ -> ]LOVING IT!!! Maybe I shouldn't drink quite as much next year...I don't remember some of these photos...Phoenix when was I grabbing your ass???

no you were not drinking enough !! Smile
(Sunday 9-Dec-2012, 04:33 PM)Anise Wrote: [ -> ]LOVING IT!!! Maybe I shouldn't drink quite as much next year...I don't remember some of these photos...Phoenix when was I grabbing your ass???

Yeah I dont remember them either.
(Sunday 9-Dec-2012, 05:46 PM)Deimos Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah I dont remember them either.

Ah, the advantage of being the sober one at a party. :P

The question is actually, "When weren't you grabbing my ass???"
lmao nearly every photo has Phoenix somewhere within the composition giggles
(Monday 10-Dec-2012, 08:47 AM)Duck Wrote: [ -> ]lmao nearly every photo has Phoenix somewhere within the composition giggles

He's done me proud. Making up for my lack in photobombs. :P
So glad i set the booth up! I had a tonne of fun, and I think I have enough blackmail material to get me through the next year!
oh there was plenty of you in there giggles'

(Monday 10-Dec-2012, 09:16 AM)hopfot Wrote: [ -> ]
(Monday 10-Dec-2012, 08:47 AM)Duck Wrote: [ -> ]lmao nearly every photo has Phoenix somewhere within the composition giggles

He's done me proud. Making up for my lack in photobombs. :P
i remember seeing alot of you... VERY HAPPY from the DJ Desk... the photo booth was a hive of... HAPPY PEOPLE!
Pages: 1 2