Redback Garrison

Full Version: 11/12/12: Sunnybank Primary School – Fireworks Fiesta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Date: 11/12/2012

Venue: Sunnybank Primary School

Time: 17:30 to 20:30

Mission: To be awesome and "condition" young minds to follow the Empire.

Trooper Attendance: Oevil1, SithPrincess, Phoenix, Stormraven, Rubber and the Jedi scum Thrawn V'jun (who did light the way for us in the dark - thanks mate!).

Guest Trooper Attendance: Jamie the Imperial Hound and his pet Cobra.

Support Crew: Beanie, Duck and youngling.

Detail: Our forces assembled at the younglings educational facilities and were warmly welcomed by all.

[Image: 025.jpg?t=1355232520]

[Image: 018.jpg?t=1355232475]

[Image: 026.jpg?t=1355232555]

Of course our troops were able to take in the local markets and experience all there was on offer for the Trooper that has everything...

[Image: 023.jpg?t=1355232523]

[Image: 029.jpg?t=1355232572]

[Image: 027.jpg?t=1355232542]

While the local weather patterns endangered a successful troop, the night was well a light with smiling faces of young and old. Not too mention the satisfying flashes and sounds of the turbo lasers blasting away at the night skies to ward off any approaching inferior forces...or as the locals like to call them "fireworks"...hahaha what a primative race. None the less, it was a fitting end to a fantastic evening.

Injuries: None to report however some troops did get a serious licking from Trooper Jamie Cheeky

Malfunctions: None to report.

Public Incidents: None to report.

Mission Status: A complete success! Who rocks? REDBACKS ROCK!! Peace

[Image: 022.jpg?t=1355232500]

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...ol%20Fete/
A top effort guys, well done... Smile
Well done guys!
yeah well done all, happy to have wrangled.
great night out even if the younglings did eat all the fairy floss before 5.30 Cheeky
looks liek it was fun, nice work guys
A great troop, it was Smile Many youngling and padawans, impressed were they with my lightsaber Wink Defended many I did from the so-evil-they-were-good stormtroopers :D
To help those in need, the Jedi way is. Even for evil stormtroopers. Assisted I did with armouring up Phoenix, and provided the wisdom of the light side, to light the path Smile
That massive hound in the photo looks like it was dog popping itself lol
Great report and great troop! Doppeldaumen1

And thanks to Philip for going on a hamburger and drink mission for us. Jig
Continuing the great work , well done troops .
(Wednesday 12-Dec-2012, 06:13 PM)Sithprincess Wrote: [ -> ]Great report and great troop! Doppeldaumen1

And thanks to Philip for going on a hamburger and drink mission for us. Jig

YES! I must thank Philip too for braving the crowds and returning with the burgers. Is he an honorary member yet? Lol
good work troopers
Great work all, sounds like a fun night :P
Nice work troopers.
Since the Rebels were present I thought I'd copy this troop report to the new Tatooine Base forums Smile Hopefully we can share a glimpse of why things are run so smoothly and in such an awesome way :D
Pages: 1 2