Redback Garrison

Full Version: Duck goes RSO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,
Just letting you know this little black duck has been approved as an RSO girl, formally know as ISO.
I'll be organising a day soon for those interested in becoming part of the Republic Service Organisation or who already are and want to come play.
Thank you to all those who have helped, given me advice, particulary Madam Sith, Ashbash, Kitiara and Phantom.
Here are some piccities

oh and the gaudy blue flower has been ditched in favour of a more appropriatly coloured red flower from Kitiara. I'm currently adding a little redback spider to a petal - cuuuuute.
I still think that "little Pink Zeltron" is a better description than " little black duck" Cheeky . Still looks great though.
Congratulations Duck. Looking good.
you look SO GORGEOUS!
Nice work Lisa!!
*wolf whistles* Rowr! Looking lovely there Duck!

I need to polish up my RSO, me thinks!
Doppeldaumen1
Little Pink Zeltron says thank you all :-)
Looking amazing there!!! Very nice!
Nice one Duck
Great work, Duck! Doppeldaumen1
and made the web site banner too i see ...gratz Smile
Squeee Rubber is soooo jealous. Thank you.everyone, looking forward to serving the garrison at an event soon :-)
(Wednesday 9-Jan-2013, 09:04 PM)Duck Wrote: [ -> ]Squeee Rubber is soooo jealous. Thank you.everyone, looking forward to serving the garrison at an event soon :-)

He can join as well, just ask Draco
I'll give you your RSO patch when I see you next.
Pages: 1 2