Redback Garrison

Full Version: Please welcome the newest Redback ID-10025 Thrawn V'jun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Excellent, good to see you've chosen the winning team!
Well done mate .
Well done mate!!Doppeldaumen1
Yay! Welcome. Smile
IT'S APPROVED!!! :D *dances in manic glee like Gollum when reunited with The One Ring* Cheeky

Finally after 4 months I have joined! For the Empire!
Thanks all for the welcomes, and assitance with my enquiries and "help me Obi-Wan" moments Smile One more item ticked off my list, one of a great many I have been non-stop ticking off over the past 5-6 months I have been a member of the Rebel Legion, and an inspired Rebel Redback Cheeky

Now lets begin an interesting year of trooping!!! Also I am still more than happy to remain as The Rebel Scum of the Redbacks - though now I guess I'll be the Rebel Imperial Scum Cheeky hehehe

*whispers on secured channel to the Rebel Legion: My mission is a success! They have welcomed me with open arms. Now I can begin to aid the Rebellion as an Officer of the Empire, through subtle misdirection, devious plans and my bright, charming and unsuspecting personality. For the Rebels!* Wink

Now lets have a look at my costuming wish-list... Definately a Grand Admiral costume, and maybe a Sith Acolyte... Oooo too many options :D
Congratulations!

Might be time to update your avatar pic now. Hehehe
Welcome Thrawn. Looks good. Now you can get rid of that bath robe. Smile
Pages: 1 2