Redback Garrison

Full Version: Royal Children's Hospital Troop Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanx Ray for the intro to hospital trooping, I think Phil and Michael would agreen when I say that we will follow you into any troop, just get rid of those bath robes Hehehe

(Monday 22-Mar-2010, 06:11 AM)The Scotsman Wrote: [ -> ]And Hoppy........

Fix up your armour, would ya please. Banghead

And too everyone else that has mentioned it. The repairs will be done when I have time, it's hard when having to work my hours, when I get home I always need extra sleep and then when I wake up I have to cook dinner.
But I have ordered my new legs from MM and will be attending any AP I can to redo my webbing, for now I just been finishing off my helmet electronics and lens. Speaking of which I will be putting together a tutorial on my helmet. Doppeldaumen1
(Tuesday 23-Mar-2010, 03:55 PM)hopfot Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx Ray for the intro to hospital trooping, I think Phil and Michael would agreen when I say that we will follow you into any troop, just get rid of those bath robes Hehehe

(Monday 22-Mar-2010, 06:11 AM)The Scotsman Wrote: [ -> ]And Hoppy........

Fix up your armour, would ya please. Banghead

And too everyone else that has mentioned it. The repairs will be done when I have time

That's good to know. I'd hate for you to miss out on a trooping opportunity because your armour was not up to 501st standard.
This was a thread about the Royal Children's Hospital Troop, and not about Scott's armour build was it not?
Pages: 1 2