Redback Garrison

Full Version: TerrorFirma's son's 6th Birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: 09/02/12

Venue: Terror's backyard themepark with the Kamino Wave Slide

[Image: DSC_0063_zpsd8400893.jpg]
Time: 11:30 - 12:30

Mission: Bring some Imperial joy to these Northern wastelands (Terror's spy has confirmed that most the children attending have not seen Star Wars)

Trooper Attendance:
- TerrorFirma
- Scope
- Oevil1
- Rebelrach
- Badtourist9
- Stormraven

Guest Trooper Attendance:
- Pheonix was a late inclusion. Always make room for my commander!

Support Crew:
- Badtourists partner
- Terror for a bitWink

Detail:

Upon arriving at the Northern wasteland we discovered the elusive Kamino Wave Slide which several younglings had occupied after a short hump from the cubby house forward operating base.

[Image: DSC_0069_zpsd98310dd.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0102_zps6e99f7fb.jpg]
Troopers then mobilsed to start the infiltration.

[Image: DSC_0062_zps492efd60.jpg]

We decided to see if we could pick them off like wamp rats and oevil1 and pheonix were dispatched to do so.
[Image: DSC_0127_zps4baed565.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0122_zpse9d1c528.jpg]

Our Jawa went in search of tech/droids to aquire but was mesmorised by the tube that looked like E9000
[Image: DSC_0125_zps49aafd7c.jpg]

Soon our campain was turning the tide and the younglings were accepting of the Imperial occupation.

[Image: DSC_0114_zpsacc1144c.jpg]

Then some cage match fights to the death started and first up was our fearless commander from StormForce and our E9000 sniffing Jawa.

[Image: DSC_0002_zpsc01e98db.jpg]

Next up the younglings vs Pheonix and Oevil1. Pictures of the atrocities have been deleted from the archives forever....
[Image: DSC_0011_zps6afe86ee.jpg]

Scope then intercepted a rebel spy and she was quickly dispatched.
[Image: DSC_0022_zpsb4211cdf.jpg]

Ultimate success to subdue the younglings was undertaken by Terror's Mando wife with Imperial mind altering cupckaes.

[Image: DSC_0472_zpsc0a1d858.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0466_zpsa63ff382.jpg]

Charity Funds Raised: To be confirmed.

Injuries:

Terror's hand after his daughter confused it with the Pinata.

[Image: DSC_0444_zps2435c374.jpg]

Very close call after one of the kids swung very close to the Troopers R&R fun kitWink Check out Oevil1 and rach's faces!

[Image: DSC_0441_zps9c1d144a.jpg]
Malfunctions: None recorded.

Public Incidents: Scope took one to the Cod piece from a lively 6 year old girl. Also Oevil1 and Pheonix stormed the younglings headquaters and set up camp.....
[Image: DSC_0031_zpsb9325635.jpg]

Mission Status: Success. This Northern wasteland has now been befriended with many younglings being instructed to ask their parents to buy Satr Wars to watch this weekend!

Photos: http://s614.beta.photobucket.com/user/Je...0252925434
Thanks for having us Nathaniel Smile Happy birthday little buddy.
Thanks for the awesome afternoon Terror and family! Doppeldaumen1 ...and the chocky milk...it really hit the spot!
Nice one guys and girls....looked like a ball.
nice Smile
looks like you had so much fun :P Bdays are the best XD
Looks like you had a ball..Doppeldaumen1
Great day out Doppeldaumen1 though I do think quite a few of those parents need to educated in the right way of bring up children, not showing thier kids star wars borders on neglect. Rant
Great fun! Can't say I've ever jumped on a trampoline as a Jawa. Thank you for the great hospitality, and yes, please for the sake of all mankind have a movie nite and show the kids of Mango Hill a SW marathon!!
Well done guy's, looks like fun all round.
2013 will be no different, with the Redbacks lighting the way of awesome into the kids' hearts! This was a great time. Let nobody say a stormtrooper can't use a trampoline! And n0tevil1 and I could be back to turn that cubby house into an Imperial HQ.

Thanks for having us Terror. I may have had to break some local speed limits in my imperial transport, but I made it there eventually. :P
Great work - well done!