Redback Garrison

Full Version: What up mates!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody, I've been a huge fan of the 501st for some time now and I'm happy to be a part of the forums! I was just wondering if anyone would have any links as to where to buy a set of normal storm trooper armour to modify? Any response is would be greatly appreciated!
Hello Iradf3,

Welcome to the Redback forums... Smile

TK Storm troopers are very cool... Wink nice choice..
Welcome

The above link is the dedicated site in the 501st for all things shiny whitey so that's a good place to start

Also try to make an armour party and see some plastic in the flesh there's one next weekend
Welcome!

TKs are the rank and file face of the legion, everyone loves a stormtrooper!

Tell us a bit more about yourself, where you're from etc. we're all one big helpful family here at the Redbacks Smile
More grist for the mill ... I mean welcome to another Shiny Whitey Smile
Hi mate and welcome to the most awesome garrison ever Smile
Welcome to the forums, Stormtroopers are great and iconic costumes and the best place to start is at the white armor site. Also if you are around Brisbane next weekend there is an armor Party on, often there is some armor being worked on so is a great opportunity to see what goes into making a set of armor, and to meet other members of the garrison.
Welcome aboard!
Thanks for the welcomes! It's going to be about a year and a half before I can actually start trooping with the others in costumes, so right now I'm going to focus on getting a set of armour and modifying it so that it meets the 501st standards. I will be really happy once I am able to go trooping!
Welcome!
Welcome aboard.
Welcome aboard.

There's a few places to source the standard TK from - best bet is to shoot a PM off to either Muppet or Phantom. They'll have the latest details on who is currently making armour, and will set you in the right direction.

Cheers,
Mox
Welcome!!!!!
Welcome to the redback forums
welcome, more shineys the better!

Terror