Redback Garrison

Full Version: Bad news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and the bad news is I'm here now....

For those of you who haven't met me yet - I'm Jarrad, or J, and I'm Tiri's partner in crime.

Finally pulled the finger out and joined the forum, even though Tiri recites every thread to me as she reads them ha ha ha. I feel like I know a few of you well already!

My background is mainly online gaming, but seeing all the fun Tiri's been having, I wanted a piece of it too!

I used to work in he photographics department at Dreamworld, so I've had a bit of experience with character costumes and wrangling.

I'm sure you'll find out more soon enough.

I'm looking forward to helping out!
Welcome
Gday mate, good to see you over here.
Welcome to the Redbacks! (and tell Tiri that she should have learned to read without moving her lips by now SmileSmileSmile
ohhh hello!
Welcome to the dark side! *hahaha*
Welcome to the Forums!
G'day mate and welcome....
Welcome cutter! What costume you looking at?
So Tirilia has convinced you to join the dark side, good stuff. Hi5
Welcome to the Redbacks!!!
welcomeWavey
There's a few in mind, classic TK obviously, but I know everyone loves a "first" - so I'm actually researching a few.

The 2 "alternatives" in mind were:
1. A General Weir (Black Biker commando with Red Bandoliers and belt)
2. A Kashyyyk trooper (or Swamp Trooper as the can be called), basically White biker scout with the camo. A few alternative armour options on it, but I do like the idea of being able to bend, kneel, sit as I'm 6 foot 5 before bucket ha ha.
Sign up over at the spec ops boards. I think they're looking for someone to take up the general weir costume. Seeya over there Peace
Welcome to the team,become Biker Scout,that bet Great!Ride Hard ,Ride Fast,Ride With The Wind.Doppeldaumen1
Pages: 1 2