Redback Garrison

Full Version: And I said 'Oatmeal?! Are you crazy?!'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heeelllloooooooooooo everyone!!!

I have finally joined the dark side! I hear you guys have cookies or something, and well, I love cookies, so I thought I would sign up to the forums!

A few of you may remember me from Brisbane Supanova, I was wrangling for Drawn2Life on the Saturday, and had a very, very, very Pink and sweet smelling costume on the Sunday... oh and I had balloons too :P

Well, don't let the name or my previous costumes fool you, I have a very special costume picked out to start work on for next year and its extra spooky and evil!

I will be popping over to the Booth on Saturday of GoldNova to introduce myself to those who I have not yet met :3

See you all then!

-Pixie <3 <3
Hey!!! Good to see you over here on the redbacks! I think I have an idea what costume you're looking into and all I can say is OMG IM SO EXCITED!!
Why thank you Ashbash <3

and yes... the costume you are thinking of is indeed the one I will be working on..

..muahahahahha

-Pixie <3
Welcome to the forums Smile
Welcome to the Redback Forums Pixie!
Welcome to the Redback forums!
Welcome Pixie, glad to hear you've done your homework & made you're costume choice, looking forward to meeting you @ Nova.
Welcome Pixie I look forward to seeing this spooky and evil costume of yours.
Great that's all we need another loud sugar junkie Cheeky. welcome to the dark side.
(Wednesday 10-Apr-2013, 10:04 AM)Jimcricket Wrote: [ -> ]Great that's all we need another loud sugar junkie Cheeky. welcome to the dark side.

I'm not that loud. I swear!
Yay Hurrah Pinkie has arrived.
Hey Pixie! Welcome to the Redbacks!
Welcome at last! It will be good to catch up with you again at GCSN this year.
Good to see more of you lot here Smile
(Thursday 18-Apr-2013, 03:46 PM)Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see more of you lot here Smile

Now what's that supposed to mean huh?

Nuh, it was only inevitable that I joined these forums... after watching all of the Star Wars movie over a marathon weekend and then watching all the Clone Wars... I *kinda* got a bit addicted to it.

And I think you guys are all incredibly awesome, all so talented and wonderful and doing your good deeds in the world :3

I figured that I would like to be apart of it Smile

-Pink Pixie
Pages: 1 2