Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello!! also i need helps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I was at supanova Gold Coast when i came across you guys and i thought it would be pretty awesome to join you guys and get into your community. However i'm finding it difficult to get a clone commandos costume done and was wondering if i could get any help or suggestion on getting it done.

Thanks
Thomas
Much of the garrison is busy with SN this weekend, followed by the Star Wars weekend at Dreamworld the 4th and 5th May, but there should be plenty of help available right after that!

In the meantime, if you are thinking of joining, perhaps you'd like to drop by a troop and be a support crew member, to see how things are done etc, as well as meet some of the members, while you're getting your armour sorted. Smile
(Sunday 21-Apr-2013, 07:32 PM)TheWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Much of the garrison is busy with SN this weekend, followed by the Star Wars weekend at Dreamworld the 4th and 5th May, but there should be plenty of help available right after that!

In the meantime, if you are thinking of joining, perhaps you'd like to drop by a troop and be a support crew member, to see how things are done etc, as well as meet some of the members, while you're getting your armour sorted. Smile

Sadly for the next month or so i have a few Uni assignments going down, but after that i'm all good to go. But if i get any spare time ill try and head on down.
(Sunday 21-Apr-2013, 02:35 PM)FuzzyWelshman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
I was at supanova Gold Coast when i came across you guys and i thought it would be pretty awesome to join you guys and get into your community. However i'm finding it difficult to get a clone commandos costume done and was wondering if i could get any help or suggestion on getting it done.

Thanks
Thomas

Hey there and welcome!

Glad to hear you are doing a clone :P
Are you looking at an animated clone or a realistic movie clone, I have built 2 animated ones myself so I can definitely help you out in that area. Also head on over to clonetroopers.net and have a look around there for everything clone related!
Welcome Thomas, hope you had a great time at Supernova, I know I did.

I'm sure you'll get some great advice on your clone needs as we've got some awesome clones in the Garrison.

Good luck with your search.

Cheers
Craig