Redback Garrison

Full Version: So..... Zerebin and Foam.... the prototypes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heyo!

So, apparently people seem to like my EVA foam builds, so i might as well put together a build thread here for people to look at. So, right now i'm working on something new, so i thought i might show it off..

Iron Man Mk.42 from Iron Man 3.
[Image: IMAG0283_zps66f05930.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0284_zps701a857a.jpg]
nice work, how durable is this a costume? any chance of some how to's with shaping? I would love to be able to do this for my kids costumes.
Love your work Luke... Smile
Looks great FoamZerabin Doppeldaumen1 Ill be interested in seeing how this finishes up.

btw if you are bored you should make a Lego style TK for the Brisbricks Expo in June. Cheeky
an Iron Man build!!! sweeet!
Nice work Luke, where do we place our orders?
The Foam is strong with this one.....
cool mate, what paint sticks best to this ?
Plastidip is the base, cause it helps all paint stick, and then i primer and spray as per normal.
cheers mate, lots of work in that already
Very nice mate!!! I shall be picking your brain very soon Doppeldaumen1
What foam thickness are you using and were are you getting it from ?
And what glue are you using?
Selleys "Kwik Grip" is the best glue for eva foam i have found. Holds really well, and easy to apply. I use JB Weld for holding magnets and other non-foam items in.
(Monday 27-May-2013, 10:55 AM)Zerebin Wrote: [ -> ]Selleys "Kwik Grip" is the best glue for eva foam i have found. Holds really well, and easy to apply. I use JB Weld for holding magnets and other non-foam items in.

Thanks Luke! Clark Rubber for the foam?
This is sooooo Cool, thank you so much for sharing, can't wait to see more.
Pages: 1 2 3