Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello from Rockhampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Clive, welcome. You are not the only old timer here Doppeldaumen1 I hit 50 orbits this year.
Looks like you ride a bike as well..
You are in good hands with the Rocky guys and girls...great team up there.
Welcome to the Redbacks... I agree with Slithershaw a shadow bikerscout would suit you fine.
(Monday 3-Jun-2013, 08:10 PM)Agent Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Clive, welcome. You are not the only old timer here Doppeldaumen1 I hit 50 orbits this year.
Yes I ride a bike as well, my pride and joy is a 110th anniversary Heritage,now 4 months old, been a dirt rider for many years before that in Mount Isa. I turned 54 in the early part of April, but that doesn't mean I have grown up at all, My poor wife is the only adult in our house.Hehehe
(Tuesday 4-Jun-2013, 12:21 AM)Galaxy rider Wrote: [ -> ]
(Monday 3-Jun-2013, 08:10 PM)Agent Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Clive, welcome. You are not the only old timer here Doppeldaumen1 I hit 50 orbits this year.
Yes I ride a bike as well, my pride and joy is a 110th anniversary Heritage,now 4 months old, been a dirt rider for many years before that in Mount Isa. I turned 54 in the early part of April, but that doesn't mean I have grown up at all, My poor wife is the only adult in our house.Hehehe
Nice bike, I have a '93 R100LT BMW. and sounds like your household is like mine.. welcome to the nuthouse..
Welcome, Clive! Beach ball, eh? I suggest joining the ranks of us (F)ortified (A)ssault (T)roopers. (Stormtroopers for the larger gentleman) Doppeldaumen1

Well, whatever you decide on, make sure to have fun!
Hi Clive. Great to see you on the forums. You're going to have so fun.
I am one of those people who have fun just about anywhere, and pretty much any time as well. Just be warned, I am only quiet when I first meet you all.
Hehehe I like the (F)ortified (A)ssult (T)roopers, Might have to look into something like a large Vader, I don't know how much can be seen with the helmets though, I have considered making something up that will clip over a motorcycle helmet without stuffing up the standards sticker, maybe something a bit on the soft side, not sure yet. Could be a bit of a giggle anyways.
Just don't be tempted to get a set of these (they aren't approvable)

http://udreplicas.com/index.php?option=c...tent&id=61
(Monday 10-Jun-2013, 10:51 PM)Bullant Wrote: [ -> ]Just don't be tempted to get a set of these (they aren't approvable)

http://udreplicas.com/index.php?option=c...tent&id=61

I have decided to ask before I go out and purchase anything seriously,Doppeldaumen1 but for the sake of having a bit of fun I will buy something that is cheap that won't matter if I stuff it up,Aaaah after all I will be having fun with things along the way.Lol
Well it is time to start looking for some parts, I don't know how this will go as I am going to try for 2 things at the same time. I am going to start from the ground up. I am looking for some shin armour for shadow trooper, and ROTH Vader to start with. Colour is not an issue as I can paint it if it is not right.
Clive.
I have made a but of a spelling mistake, it should have read ROTJ Vader, my phone did not accept the abbreviation, and I didn't read it properly before posting it. Sorry about that.
Clive.
The UD stuff is great for fun, but absolutely hopeless when it comes to screen accuracy/costuming.

For the ROTJ Vader the CRL is http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_rotj_vader

For build threads etc you'll need to say hello on the Sith Lord Detachment Forum http://www.501stsithlords.com/
Stormybright (JOker's sister) is another local Sith Lord.
Thanks for that Michael, I have gone and said hi, just have to wait and see what happens. The next thing I have to ask you is there any difference other than colour for the shadow trooper, and where would I find some shins to get started, be warned I am armed with a spray gun, and not afraid to use it. Thanks.
Clive.
PM sent
Pages: 1 2 3