Redback Garrison

Full Version: Balaclava cost..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys wanted to ask about the balaclava, how much does it cost here in Aus ??
What type of balaclava? I've been making some thin lycra ones for around $10ish ($5 if it's with other parts)
I got a silk black one from the local camping store..
Because I have a contact in Singapore where I used to worked with the army and its S$5 about Au$4. Before postage
If you want it instantly the kawana disposal (now tent world), they are black wool ones and a bit stretchy so shouldn't come out while in costime... One big hole to reveal whole face so your visibility isn't made any worse then it is from bucket.
I think they were 10-15 bucks
(Tuesday 2-Jul-2013, 09:35 PM)StephenWilliams1986 Wrote: [ -> ]Because I have a contact in Singapore where I used to worked with the army and its S$5 about Au$4. Before postage

What material?
There are 2 types that I've used before the cheaper one is a thin breathable cloth kind and the other one is thicker with a filter foam at the mouth area. I'm getting my contact to take some pics.