Redback Garrison

Full Version: The cventa. Need advice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Wednesday 7-Aug-2013, 02:33 PM)Kventin Teret Wrote: [ -> ]3. The summer is coming, I expect how it to wear a costume. I hope all events usually placed under the roof and with conditioner, ya? Smile

Haha that's a good one, you just get used to being hot and sweaty!
Kventin, as far as Characterisation goes, why don't you come and wrangle at some of the events? See first hand what we do? I myself am not always in character as I am a Tusken Raider female. I weigh it up to appropriatness as if I am in character, I can come across as scarey or intimidating for kids. So anywhere with kids, I tend to be less in character and more approachable. Parades and Supanova, I like to be in character Smile.
(Wednesday 7-Aug-2013, 04:33 PM)Duck Wrote: [ -> ]Parades and Supanova, I like to be in character Smile.

Yah, the nearest event what I can get in the end of August Smile Be patient - that's good only for Jedi. Wink

And what is "Supanova"? And where I can find the calendar of Parades and Supanova?

(Wednesday 7-Aug-2013, 02:38 PM)Bullant Wrote: [ -> ]Haha that's a good one, you just get used to being hot and sweaty!

again Banghead
Yahoo!
I've finished nearly half of my Anakin's costume! All clothes except coat. And I already found boots, and now need to find saber, glove and belt.

And come on your event, for chatting, of course.
So many great questions Teret!

Whilst we do try to stay in character, we dont deliberately try to scare people) especially not children.

For specific childrens events, we use a lot of common sense around which characters are suitable. It is entirely up to you how you behave in your costume, but we try to find a balance between being in character without being mean or scary.

As to aircon, not all troops are. Many are hard, its a personal challenge and knowing your own limirs Smile
(Wednesday 14-Aug-2013, 01:29 PM)Tirilia Wrote: [ -> ]but we try to find a balance between being in character without being mean or scary.

As to aircon, not all troops are. Many are hard, its a personal challenge and knowing your own limirs Smile

Ya, I see - I have to see you, guys, on event to understand the way of trooping. And many ohers things about you. Well... waiting for it!

About pretty, nice and sunny weather... well, I remember how it to troop Noworries - [url=http://www.fangornvideo.ru/10ve/himages/p0806.jpg]

Smile
Pages: 1 2