Redback Garrison

Full Version: New Member Brisbane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Running really well at the moment thanks mate Smile
Hi Brad & welcome. As you can see we're a pretty friendly bunch, and I'm sure you'll fit in well. Looking forward to meeting you at a troop or ap sometime.
Actually, can bump Brad up to verified status, i have met him and the Delorean in the past.
Welcome Brad, with a Delorean and original Cylon, will you be my new best friendDoppeldaumen1
Welcome to the Redbacks!! Can't wait to see your Vader...
welcome Smile
Thanks guys,

You may be dissapointed in the Cylon MamaSith he is in a sorry state but at lease he is screen worn Smile
Another Vader would be great!
Hi Brad, Welcome to the Redback Forums...

We almost met a few years ago... Well, quite a few years ago...
I was waiting in the Twin Pines Shopping Mall back in '85 to say hello... But it looked like you had your hands full with a Van load of well wishers, or something... Wink

[Image: IMG_20130827_131105_zps55ea0fb2.jpg]

I can go back and wait there once more, but I'm not waiting past 1:23am, in case those darn Libyans show up again...

Smile
If any Stormtroopers are making the large guns with the big corrugated tube for the barrell give me a call I may have some parts

Brad
Is that tube like that flexible pipe you get from Bunnings? If so, I threw a heap of it out a few months back...

I am learning the simple rule - never throw ANYTHING out. It will have a use at some point.
Here are a couple of pics of the car
Ohh nice
Doppeldaumen1 I just want to see Darth Vader driving it Lol
I may have some plutonium in the back shed.
Hi Brad!
Welcome to the Redbacks.

(Tuesday 27-Aug-2013, 05:15 PM)cavx Wrote: [ -> ]Is that tube like that flexible pipe you get from Bunnings? If so, I threw a heap of it out a few months back...

I am learning the simple rule - never throw ANYTHING out. It will have a use at some point.

Oh no.... think we are going to need a bigger garage!
Pages: 1 2 3