Redback Garrison

Full Version: New As and keen!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Welcome mate.

Hmm, I think an armour party is being called for...

Usually they just get posted in the upcoming events section and usually at someones place. If only my place were bigger.
Welcome aboard mate - another TK in the making - BRILLIANT !!!!
welcome to the Redbacks. ditto on what everyone has said previously and don't be afraid to ask questions. great to see another Gold Coaster on board Smile
Welcome to the Redbacks Ed. May the journey ahead be an exciting one.

Good to see our number are growing stronger in the Southern Queensland Area. Always good to have an equal coverage all over in case of the Rebel Scum trying to flanking us.

I too am a Gold Coaster and look forward to catching up at either a AP or any upcoming Troops.
Thanks Tachyon i will check the upcoming events section in the future and hopefully i can work out what the go is!

(Thursday 15-Apr-2010, 10:48 PM)Tachyon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome mate.

Usually they just get posted in the upcoming events section and usually at someones place. If only my place were bigger.

How many Gold Coasters are there? This is great!
(Friday 16-Apr-2010, 10:12 AM)Tyrael Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tachyon i will check the upcoming events section in the future and hopefully i can work out what the go is!

(Thursday 15-Apr-2010, 10:48 PM)Tachyon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome mate.

How many Gold Coasters are there? This is great!

I think at this stage we are are up too approx 5 - 6 but growing in strength every minute. If you are keen to do an AP, I suggest PM (Mouldman) he does pretty regular AP's at his place on the GC. But our fellow troops do heaps up north also, good to do a few as it a perfect chance to meet all the Troops.
There are 6 troopers at the mo. 7 if you include the Spaniard who is back in Mexico. Getting close to 10 now hehe. Can anyone say squad? I have a guy coming to look at my suit tonight if you wanted to pop around and get some info. PM me for details.
(Friday 16-Apr-2010, 11:23 AM)APOK Wrote: [ -> ]I have a guy coming to look at my suit tonight if you wanted to pop around and get some info. PM me for details.

just be careful APOK will try to convince you that TD's are better than TK's Smile
Nothing beats a good ol' shiney. Wink
Polishing armour SUCKS!!!! Yuk That's why I go Scout Smile
I'm going one better. Shadow Scout. No more black scruff marks.
Im 6'5" mate....nuthins impossible!!
and TDs are better than tks....and TDs existed in Bris long before the GC TDs too Apok
[Image: TD1535farkinORSUM-1.jpg][Image: TDSN2.jpg]
[Image: TDSN5.jpg]
What brand is your TD armour Doug?
Welcome mate.

I think Doug's is AP...they don't do welly boots in Ap though Smile
AP not really made for 6 footers, but its strong stuff being made out of 2mm abs instead of paper thin hips
and yeeees i know the hips police will say it shows more detail, but i think thats really splitting hairs, but not intentionally trying to do Mouldy out of a sale, but your probably better off getting a TE2, AM or even an FX suit(minus the helmet)
Pages: 1 2 3 4