Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hear and Say BBQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: Sunday 15th September 2013

Venue: Hear and Say Centre, 40/44 Munro St, Auchenflower QLD 4066

Time: 1200 - 1500

Mission: To bring joy to children and families attending the annual H&S Microtia & Atresia conference BBQ.

Trooper Attendance:

TK 5065 SupaTrooper
DZ 5347 Duck
TD 4943 Rubber
CC 69696 Benji
ID 4056 Stormraven

MM/GA etc:

Jessie Asoka Tano
Jackson Bobba Fett

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
ALAKIS
Rowena
RebelRach

Details: Upon arrival we secured some an office to store our gear and get changed in. After changing into armour we then proceeded to the playroom where a number tof the children and parents took the opportunity to get photos with us, 2 boys had bought along their General Grevious and Darth Maul Masks and were particularly happy to see us and the Padawan Asoka.

We then moved outside and investigated the jumping castle area, unfortunately most of the troopers were too large to be allowed into the castle with the exception of Jumping Jackson who obviously uses these as training simulators for hunting down his bounties.

After providing many more photo opportunities for the children and their parents for 2 hours we declared the mission a success and got changed and then joined in to help reduce the abundance of sausages and sweets before heading home.

Injuries :

Public Incidents/ Malfunctions : Does troopers raiding the kids dress up box to try on police hats count as an incident or a malfunction?

Photos: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2833/98712...0e14_c.jpg
Good troop for a worthy cause. Enjoyed by all me thinks.
Unfortunately I asked Benji to pass the dip....
[Image: 9871258594_c46260ab8f_c.jpg]
I said Cheese dip !!! Wink
A case of mistake identity?

[Image: th_IMG_1109.jpg]
Nice work troopers.
Nice work guys and girls.

Supatrooper, you and benji make such a cute couple. Wink
Thanks for having the GA kids along on this one. A great Troop even if we did nearly loose Jackson into that Black Hole disguised as a Jumping Castle - thought we'd never get him out of there. A successful Troop if the smiles on all (well - most) of the kids faces were anything to go by. This little guy followed the GA kids around all day - it was a delight to see him so happy.
What a wonderful pic Alrakis! JJ is certainly an asset to any troop, as are you and Jessie, always good fun!
Here is the link to more photos from the afternoon. Enjoy.

http://m906.photobucket.com/albums/tlloy...and%20Say/
(Tuesday 24-Sep-2013, 06:32 AM)ALRAKIS Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the link to more photos from the afternoon. Enjoy.

http://m906.photobucket.com/albums/tlloy...and%20Say/

All the photos are really small D: are they supposed to be like that?
You should be able to click on them and they should come up full screen (at least they do on my phone)
If there are any you want to "keep" just PM me your email with the photo numbers and I'll send you the full size ones to you
figured it out, the link you posted is to the mobile version of photobucket, just have to click on view full website at the bottom. Thanks for the pics mate Smile!
Stellar effort troopers , looked like everyone really enjoyed it .