Redback Garrison

Full Version: Doopydoos Full Kit e11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey peeps, just joined and have a few questions regarding a supplier in the UK for the e11 blaster.

Here's the link.....http://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

A few weeks ago it was out of stock, but now it seems to be back in. I did some research on the supplier and they seem fairly reliable, however they haven't responded to any of my emails in the last two weeks.

The big question is this......Will it get stopped at customs????

It's the complete build pack with entire barrel etc., so it looks very 'gun, but broken down' so anyone have any knowledge or opinion about getting this into Australia??

I'm keen to order straight away, just don't want to blow my dough on something if it will be seized by customs.

Thanks

Eli
I've ordered pipe build kits from them a couple of times and not had a problem though that is the one without the barrel

Don't believe anyone else has had any problems
(Tuesday 7-Jan-2014, 06:39 PM)Duras Wrote: [ -> ]I've ordered pipe build kits from them a couple of times and not had a problem though that is the one without the barrel

Don't believe anyone else has had any problems

Yeah they do have two kits, one without the barrel which really has only the handle grip which looks like a gun part, but the kit I'm considering has it that plus the barrel....I'll probably just order it and wait and see I s'pose Rolleyes
I ordered the Hasbro blaster mod kit through them... x2 had no problems.
I have ordered the full resin kit (full barrel) and the Han Solo blaster as well with no issues at all.

Terror
(Tuesday 7-Jan-2014, 09:43 PM)TerrorFirma Wrote: [ -> ]I have ordered the full resin kit (full barrel) and the Han Solo blaster as well with no issues at all.

Terror
Thx for the info.

What was their communication like?
I'm buying off their website (not ebay) and have not had one reply (just a few general questions) in two weeks. When I can't get any communication from someone I'm sending $120 to.........I get nervous

Cheers

Eli
They are reputable mate and 90% of the E11's in the Garrison have one of their kits on them. The kit is yellow/off white resin so it's obviously plastic and not a disassembled gun. They are a bit slack on responding to emails (I even sat up one night to call them about some kits), but it's possible to purchase through their ebay page (one of the rare times you'll be directed to ebay).
Comms has always been good, they maybe still be on holiday.

Terror

(Tuesday 7-Jan-2014, 11:06 PM)eli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Tuesday 7-Jan-2014, 09:43 PM)TerrorFirma Wrote: [ -> ]I have ordered the full resin kit (full barrel) and the Han Solo blaster as well with no issues at all.

Terror
Thx for the info.

What was their communication like?
I'm buying off their website (not ebay) and have not had one reply (just a few general questions) in two weeks. When I can't get any communication from someone I'm sending $120 to.........I get nervous

Cheers

Eli
Received my complete E-11 kit last month and had no hassles with customs at all.
I've emailed them before and got no reply either Eli, but I got my conversion kit with Duras's order, no problems. Ask your questions here on the forums as the guys know their pew pews...then order off DD's website with confidence I reckon.
(Thursday 9-Jan-2014, 01:32 PM)jas Wrote: [ -> ]Received my complete E-11 kit last month and had no hassles with customs at all.

good to know...thx...i will order this weekend...did it take long to get here from when you ordered??

cheers

eli
2 weeks I think was what took my two orders
(Friday 10-Jan-2014, 12:24 PM)Duras Wrote: [ -> ]2 weeks I think was what took my two orders

cool thx....i just placed my order.....so soon i'll be blasting my way across the galaxyPeace...now i just gotta track down some armour....
Got confirmation today...blaster is in transit.Smile

That was scary...Yuk doopydoos DO NOT respond to email until you send them money. There's a thread on the rpf how they get 100 orders a week for SW stuff, still doesn't make it okay to be slack in the response department.

Finally got my R2 deliveredPeace...that's a serious frustrating story from ebay...paid too much..still very cool though.

The $8K R2 was too rich for my blood, I optioned for an Aust built static two leg R2.

Seems there is no aust build TK armour available to buy right now, so I'll have to buy overseas.

All good...resume normal activity...Smile

Love

eli