Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello From Emerald
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I'm very interested in obtaining my very own clone trooper :-) well depending on 2 thing really 1 gathering of the funds needed and 2 slimming down to a reasonable size to be able to get into one hahahaha. (so far I'm an approved RL Jedi.)

I first met a few of you guys n girls @ me old work place Mater Hospital in 2010 n then also had the pleasure of meeting some if you again @ brisnova2013 I was the wayward looking jedi.

[Image: synube4u.jpg]

After all that I was hooked :-) now the rest is history.
Welcome buddy!!!
Thanks Oevil I loved my pic with you and the night sisters also [Image: umery5a7.jpg]
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! Doppeldaumen1

(Thursday 20-Feb-2014, 07:50 AM)3lancer84 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Oevil I loved my pic with you and the night sisters also [Image: umery5a7.jpg]
Oh that was you! Welcome!!! Great pic!
Gday Master Kit Daeme, as a full member of the Rebel Legion you are entitled to more access to our forums. pm one of the admins ( Kev Vader, Cobra or Moxxxie ) and let them know you are RL approved and they should upgrade you.

Hope we will get to see you at GCSN.
Welcome mate :D good to see you moved over to the dark side!
Glad to see you made it past the sith Smile Welcome
You made it buddy! Good to see!
Thank you all :-) And I just visiting the darkside hahahaha
Welcome mate!

Fire up that cloning vatWink

Terror
Hey Matt you made it over!! Welcome to the Redbacks.
Hope you don't go too crazy this weekendDoppeldaumen1
(Thursday 20-Feb-2014, 03:23 PM)Master Sauma Daeme Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all :-) And I just visiting the darkside hahahaha

"You don't know the power of the Darkside"

Welcome

Smile
Welcome to the Redbacks