Redback Garrison

Full Version: Newbie just saying hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am new on here. I am from Hervey Bay and have finally been to a Supanova just recently in November. Loved it, really enjoyed your area you had set up with the trash compacter, toy box and just loved the amours, and friendliness of it all.
I do know two people that are already members and going out and contributing and that’s really helped me decide that I too want to become a full member and get some armour to wear proudly and help out where I can.
I am interested in becoming a Storm Trooper and one of my friends that lives up here that is the full member who I been talking to the most about all this is offering me some armour that he’s got that he hasn’t been used but it is missing a little off the right leg, I am also looking at getting an Biker Scout armour. So I was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions on where to get full armours for those two or a place to get the spear part that’s missing off the right leg which is an ammo belt I think it is.

Thanks Doppeldaumen1
Hi and welcome
Welcome!
Welcome mate!!
Glad to see you here Doppeldaumen1 Welcome to the Best Garrison in the Galaxy. There are lots of Awesome people on here that can help you on your way.
Welcome aboard glad to see a another local . As for missing part it sounds like a knee plate if it's on the calf /shin on left side or if it's on right thigh piece but recall what it's called Sad

Cheers
Wolf
Welcome!..

I would suggest you ask the trooper you bought the armour from what the part that is missing is called and what make it is... We (or he) could then direct you to the right place to obtain a replacement.

And please don't hesitate to ask questions... It all seems a bit daunting at first but as others have said. "We are here to help".
Thank you for all the welcomes Smile
I actually haven't bought the armor yet cause i wanna become a cadet that wants to be approved Smile
But ill definitely talk to him bout being direct to the right place to obtain a replacement if I do buy it off him.
Thanks for the help cause it is a little bit daunting but you guys being so friendly and helpful is so great Smile
So there's a list of places that I should definitely not buy from but is there like a list of places that are really popular and have good rep with the 501st that i can buy from if i want to say get a scout armor or new armor that's not missing a piece if that's going to be trouble for me :P
And again thanks heaps for being so friendly and helpful :D you guys are just the best