Redback Garrison

Full Version: For those who follow a different Emperor.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been a very long term project. A couple of little bits and pieces to do but this is pretty much done.
[Image: 002_zps6418cb42.jpg]
[Image: 004_zps5090a2e4.jpg]
[Image: 006_zps37b8758b.jpg]
Please tell me this will be at Nova?
Man That is awesome, Once i have my TK and Tusken done, I have a great idea for a Space Marine costume, that i am still nutting out in my head
(Sunday 30-Mar-2014, 06:10 PM)Bullant Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me this will be at Nova?

I have been busting my butt to get this done in time for Nova. It will definitely be there.
Nice work Draco. Well done.
Awesome Draco. Very cool.
Awesome work mate!!!
Well done, it just motivates me even more every time I see a new one of these that I want to build one too.

Do you have a build thread or photos of your build somewhere? (If you are happy to share, of course).
(I'm especially curious about the stilt set up in the feet/shins).

For the Emperor!!!

Excellent Draco..as if you aren't already tall enough Smile
Awesome work !

For a lackey of a rotting, corpse false emperor. Cheeky
But, it's obviously not very scary, as your cat was quite happy sitting beside you. Hehehe Hehehe

Looks great. Doppeldaumen1
The Emperor protects! Yeah man once I come back from Canada I'm going to get one of these sets and make an Iron Hands one. Hopefully can organise a photoshoot with ya when I'm done :D