Redback Garrison

Full Version: hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

macca

hi just wanted to say hello to everyone and to let you know im very excited and am getting my armour together to join such an awesome group
Hi there and welcome , you may want to find another forum name as we have
A big mac already , let us know a bit about yourself and which costume you're
Working on .

macca

no worries mate will look into changing it I have a standard TK at a mates house in Brisbane just need to get up there at a time when it suits us both to put it together just need to track down undersuit and boots to complete the basics
Welcome. What sort of kit is your TK?

macca

i honestly couldn't tell you what kind of tk my mate has for me all I know is it is an approvable suit
Welcome, we could always call you Quarter pounder...lol
Welcome

"Aussie Burger"
"Whopper"
"Bacon Double Cheeseburger"
"Mc Chicken"

Any of the above? Smile
Be careful, we have a tradition in this Garrison of changing your nick if we think of a better one for you..Smile
Welcome!

You could try and get a pair of TK Boots http://www.tkboots.com/index.htm although supply is shocking atm.

What I and others have done is buy a pair of boots like these and paint them up
[Image: Boot1.jpg]

Aldi's have runs of undersuits from time to time at great prices as well.

Enjoy the journey!

macca

thanks for the advice prepared what brand are those boots? and what dye or polish was it that you used to paint them up
looks like the same ones i got a Horseland... I just used some bog to fill in the little notch on the heel

as for painting them I followed this
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=3256

Though I should of broke the shoes in a more before painting (get all the creases in to them first)

macca

thank you for the information duras muchly appreciated

macca

boots ordered and on the way thanks everyone for the help muchly appreciated