Redback Garrison

Full Version: Name /Armor Build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how hard is it to change my Stage Name? being a newbie, though of something better that just my real name....also how does one organize a small gathering for newbies/vets for a armor build? there must be others in the same boat as me,getting their Armor soon? or the next option is to be a 'Zebra Trooper' one wrapped in gaffa tape....
For your name change contact Moxxxie ( web mistress ) and she can do that for you.

As for an AP ( Armour Parties ) they pop up from time to time, but it may be best first to come along to an event an see some finished armour first. There are a lot of different ways of attaching it together and it doesn't hurt to see how different people put there's together.
Welcome! What's a Zebra Trooper?
[Image: stormtrooper-motorcycle-suit_zps6d6642e0.jpeg]....That's a Zebra Stormy..or how my Armor's gunna look...
Hehehe I'm sure we won't let you get that far. Lol

If you are free this long weekend there will be a few troopers going to the Brisbrics ( lego ) expo at Strathpine, it'll be a good chance to come and say hello to a few troopers and see some armor up close.
Hey Nezza51, any name change also has the charge of 1 beer to Moxxxie...so choose wisely :-)

Brisbricks as Stormraven mentioned would be a good place to start with a variety of hard and soft armour costumes there, folks wrangling (helping with crowds/donations/people getting into costume etc) who should have some time to talk to you.

Welcome by the way, to the best Garrison in the world!!
Cool,I'll be there with Bells on..Saturday I'll be the one wearing a cardboard box with 'AM' on the front....so put me down as a Wrangler/gopher ...what's the E.T.A?
It starts at 9pm but here is the link to the event http://www.501st.com.au/forum/signupsheet.php?eid=577 as a cadet
Sorry, I don't have permission to access the page,still a cadet stage
Ok once you get there look for the stand and introduce yourself, and then just help out as needed but for your first wrangle mostly just watch and learn.
(Monday 2-Jun-2014, 02:07 PM)stormraven Wrote: [ -> ]It starts at 9pm but here is the link to the event http://www.501st.com.au/forum/signupsheet.php?eid=577 as a cadet

I think you mean 9 AM Smile
Ahhhh yes 9 AM for Sat.