Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello from Townsville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi fellow Garrison Members,

My name is Bernie AKA HandMaiden_MsB, I live in Townsville and love Star Wars.

I am of the proof that you can be both a girly-girl and love Star Wars Smile

Looking forward to chatting with everyone
Hi Bernie, and welcome to the best Garrison on the planet.

What sort of costume are you interested in doing?
Yay for girlie girls!

I love my TK, so can recommend doing that!

(Just don't let people convince you to do a smelly Jawa, or SandTrooper! Dirty characters!)
Hi Bernie, Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile
Welcome MsB there is already one female member up in Townsville Doppeldaumen1 ( but she's a Jedi Aaaah ) . There are a few members up there and I'm sure some will be along soon to say hi.

Any idea on what sort of costume you would like to start with??
Welcome

Yay! another girl Smile

(Wednesday 4-Jun-2014, 02:51 PM)Moxxxie Wrote: [ -> ]I love my TK, so can recommend doing that!

(Just don't let people convince you to do a smelly Jawa, or SandTrooper! Dirty characters!)

Love my TK too... so that would have my vote. Hehehe
Oh cool! Another one for us!

If you don't mind me asking, how did you hear about us?

Welcome to the redbacks! Smile
Welcome Bernie, I recommend a Biker Scout and Stormtrooper costumes...add a bit of battle damage for good measure, and you'll definitely look the part. :-)
I originally came across the Garrison a few years ago when there was a store opening at the local shopping centre. Didn't know that there was a forum until recently
Stocklands?
I think that might have been my first troop :P
(Wednesday 4-Jun-2014, 11:06 PM)seantrooper Wrote: [ -> ]I think that might have been my first troop :P
Naw.. Smile
Welcome Bernie
Yes it was at Stockland when Gametraders opened in 2007 (and has since closed down).

Anyways, this is my Nephew (he was almost 6 years old at the time) that weekend making his dream come true as any Star Wars fan should Cheeky

[Image: 32490_400679741103_4005240_n.jpg]
(Thursday 5-Jun-2014, 09:48 AM)HandMaiden_MsB Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it was at Stockland when Gametraders opened in 2007 (and has since closed down).

Anyways, this is my Nephew (he was almost 6 years old at the time) that weekend making his dream come true as any Star Wars fan should Cheeky

[Image: 32490_400679741103_4005240_n.jpg]

That may be JT?
(Wednesday 4-Jun-2014, 11:06 PM)seantrooper Wrote: [ -> ]I think that might have been my first troop :P

a couple of years before you were around youngling Wink
Pages: 1 2