Redback Garrison

Full Version: Cadets Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. Not sure if this should be in the Fresh Recruits section or over in the Cantina. I've noticed there seems to be different types of cadets - Verified Cadets, Super Cadets etc. Is there a difference? And how do you attain these epithets? Is a Verified Cadet simply one who has been to a troop or two while they are building up their costume and awaiting full membership? With a few newbies joining the forum recently post-Supernova, I thought it worth asking. Cheers.
Hi Oberon

All you need to do to become a verified cadet (super cadet is the same thing) is get along to a troop and introduce yourself to the guys
once we know you are a real person lol, someone will vouch for you and you become verified.
Cheers Sly, I thought that might be it. I met Phantom last weekend at his place - my son tried on Steve's Boba helmet, which he was really chuffed about. So someone in the garrison knows I'm a real person! Will try to get along to a troop in the future.
I've just noticed I'm now a Verified Cadet. Cheers whoever did that! Doppeldaumen1