Redback Garrison

Full Version: Finally made it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi team.

Man what a ride it has been. A year filled with it's ups and downs.
It's been awhile since I've logged on here. I just wanted to say hi and reintroduce myself.

Name : Stephen williams

I managed to save up coin to get my scout trooper done and would love to know where is the starting line to this amazing journey in the 501st.

I would also like to join in any troop to aid and help out.

Thanks team.
Gaugerage
Hey finally another member in my area I am at image flat should try and get together
Nice. I'm at McKinnon Wink anytime mate. Tonight's just comic book night
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8

scroll down, all the information you seek is in there.

any pics?
Hi welcome back I remember we chatted online about costumes a year ago! Good to see the Sunny Coast cadets are still around.

So you mean you have acquired a scout trooper ready to submit for membership OR you have the money ready to get one done?
Welcome back.
No time like the present to get serious.
Reblrech yeah!! I meant I ready to order and get my white on. Do you know when the next order is going out and if it going to take awhile maybe I can assist with anything needed in the team?

Yeah a year ago. A lot has happened over the year.
Hi,
Welcome again, hope to see you at a troop soon.
Cheers
Thanks it's good to be back Smile
Payment sent and armour will be here in 4-6 weeks. Yeah Wink!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.
Sweet Smile Now to play the waiting game...
The worst part Sad
Hi buddy but it will be all worth it in the end
Cool, let the anticipation and ancsiousness begin . You have some fun times ahead.