Redback Garrison

Full Version: Pink Stumps Day Saturday 14th of March 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah, I made sure Ralj and aasmetz had sunscreen on their bare shoulders, then when I got home, I discovered I was burnt in a small round shape below my neck where my Juno Singlet and Jacket ended. Lol
What an amazing day. I'm still on a high from Saturday. Sunburned on the back of the neck (I did put on sunblock but forgot the neck ) and a darker watch tan is a great reminder of the day. I was like a kid in a candy store and more at candi_bear's store. Never had so much fun watching 20/20 ever. Hehe. Hope the guys that fell are ok. My kids looked like sandtroopers after a sandstorm but without the armour. Will post the ones from my camera soon. So happy. So so happy
(Monday 16-Mar-2015, 09:13 PM)Cre8tiv Wrote: [ -> ]Guess you could say - You got Scorched Cheeky

LOL! Hehehe
Great day everyone - these are the type of days we need more of.
Its great trooping but its also great to do something fun with everyone Smile
This is why we are F#*%ing awesome!!!
Amen to that Doc.
(Wednesday 18-Mar-2015, 05:08 PM)Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Great day everyone - these are the type of days we need more of.

We need a Like button on our forums, so we can Like good posts Like this one from Doc.Doppeldaumen1
Wise words from doc , at this point unity as a garrison is a good thing .
(Wednesday 18-Mar-2015, 05:08 PM)Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Great day everyone - these are the type of days we need more of.

Aw hell yeah. Who's up for 501st Football? :P (and by football I mean Soccer)
Or 501st Field Hockey?
Yeah !!! I'm a soccer fan !!
Hop I feel there would be more injuries haha
Posted on FB but for our Facebook avoiding members we got a write up in a e-magazine
http://issuu.com/arbie19/docs/rimshot02
Thanks for sharing
Pages: 1 2 3