Redback Garrison
Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Fresh Recruits (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) (/thread-12954.html)

Pages: 1 2

Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - Bikuchan - Tuesday 2-May-2017

Hi lovely peoples, Vicki here.  I've met  a few of you around the place, how's everyone's post-con flu?
Eventually I'd love to do a Phasma build and burn Smile  my dodgy fabric Phasma suit, but in the meantime am hoping to do an Officer uniform.  I've been told that Mamma Sith is the person to talk to, is that right?  If someone wouldn't mind putting me in contact with her, that'd be awesome. 
Am in north Brisbane btw Wink  Thankyou!!

Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe - Duras - Tuesday 2-May-2017

Hey vic!

Mammasith is a great seamstress so should be able to help you out without any major issues

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - Triple9 - Tuesday 2-May-2017

Welcome to the forums

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe - Bikuchan - Tuesday 2-May-2017

(Tuesday 2-May-2017, 08:03 PM)Cheers :) Duras Wrote:  Hey vic!

Mammasith is a great seamstress so should be able to help you out without any major issues

(Tuesday 2-May-2017, 08:10 PM)Triple9 Wrote:  Welcome to the forums

Thanks Smile

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - Scotty33 - Tuesday 2-May-2017

Welcome to the forums!

Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe - major payne - Tuesday 2-May-2017

Welcome aboard. Mamasith is fantastic. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - MyKill - Tuesday 2-May-2017

The imperial office block grows  Lol

Welcome!

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - Teiwaz - Tuesday 2-May-2017

Welcome!

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - Cyclops - Wednesday 3-May-2017

Welcome to the forums .

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - Slide Effect - Wednesday 3-May-2017

NORTHSIDE!!!!!! Welcome aboard [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe - RedaV - Wednesday 3-May-2017

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm pretty sure I have seen you at a couple of Cons now in your Phasma outfit. I said it the first time I seen you in it that you would make a great Phasma. Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - Sly - Wednesday 3-May-2017

Welcome to the Redback forums.

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - pecklez - Wednesday 3-May-2017

Welcome welcome to the forumns

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - Imperial Drone - Wednesday 3-May-2017

Welcome to the forums Vicki!

RE: Newbie Imperial Officer/Captain Phasma wannabe :) - Bikuchan - Wednesday 3-May-2017

Thankyou everyone Smile