Redback Garrison
Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Mission Reports & Photos (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report (/thread-1710.html)

Pages: 1 2

Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report - Beanie - Saturday 22-Jan-2011

RE: Jakes 9th Birthday/laserforce troop report - Deltorn - Saturday 22-Jan-2011

Malfunction: Crack to Deltorn's chest Armour.

Public incidents: Initially being denied access to a change room, before Beanie charmed the host with his tales from Hoth.

RE: Jakes 9th Birthday/laserforce troop report - muppet - Saturday 22-Jan-2011

Twas a fun day. Definately be up for another session

RE: Jakes 9th Birthday/laserforce troop report - The Sniper - Saturday 22-Jan-2011

Great day allright, always up for some more "shootings". Top marks on the Troop Report Beanie.

RE: Jakes 9th Birthday/laserforce troop report - hopfot - Saturday 22-Jan-2011

Malfunction:
Hoppy walked straight into a wall face first.

RE: Jakes 9th Birthday/laserforce troop report - Beanie - Saturday 22-Jan-2011

ohhh yes sorry about those 3 points i missed out on, what say laserforce next friday night... day before armor party down the coast?

RE: Jakes 9th Birthday/laserforce troop report - Deltorn - Saturday 22-Jan-2011

I'm up for that. Count me in. afterwards its a short walk to the chalk if we want to have a drink.

RE: Jakes 9th Birthday/laserforce troop report - muppet - Sunday 23-Jan-2011

(Saturday 22-Jan-2011, 11:02 PM)sandman Wrote:  ohhh yes sorry about those 3 points i missed out on, what say laserforce next friday night... day before armor party down the coast?

Flying back in from Rocky on the Friday evening, so im out.

RE: Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report - SuperAzza101 - Sunday 23-Jan-2011

Looks like great fun! Did you have to take the buckets off to play?

RE: Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report - Deltorn - Sunday 23-Jan-2011

We didn't have to but it was safest considering the poor vision and all the obstacles. Plus I didn't want it to effect my scores. I'm a lvl 6 there now, Made it hard cause i had to shoot everyone else 3 times for the kill and they only had to shoot me once.

RE: Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report - hopfot - Sunday 23-Jan-2011

(Sunday 23-Jan-2011, 07:13 PM)SuperAzza101 Wrote:  Looks like great fun! Did you have to take the buckets off to play?

My bucket was why I walked into a wall. Sniper was around the corner cover my back when I hit the wall.

RE: Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report - The Sniper - Sunday 23-Jan-2011

Have to admit it was funny. I heard a thump, turned the corner and there was hop.Lol

RE: Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report - hopfot - Sunday 23-Jan-2011

So we doing a nother match on friday? same place?

RE: Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report - Moxxxie - Sunday 23-Jan-2011

Geez Hoppy, I thought you were supposed to be at Lightsaber training on Saturday!!

Looks like a fun troop though!

RE: Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report - Deltorn - Sunday 23-Jan-2011

Yeah hoppy! What a "knee to the groin" no pun intended... Hehehe that sure will be one hell of a sabre duel.