Redback Garrison
Hello - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Fresh Recruits (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Hello (/thread-3607.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hello - MrKrunch - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

Hi my name is Andrew. I am going to put a uniform together this year I hope to have it finished by November for Supernova. I think a Sandtrooper would be fun to make. I have been looking at ebay but still not sure where to start. I saw StarWars when it came out in london in the seventies with my father it was great we also went to McDonalds in the same night that was not great. Just for fun my rank in the army was "Trooper" anyway any help or points with making my Sandtrooper uniform would be great. Thank you.
Regards, Andrew.

RE: Hello - APOK - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

Do not look on evilbay mate!!!!! PM Muppet and he will point you in the right direction for armour. Good to see you have decided to join the best part of the Legion. Go the dirty trooper!!!!

RE: Hello - Buzzard - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

Hi Andrew and welcome!

You've come to the right place for a quality costume. Take your time and look around the forum. Ask plenty of questions - remember, there's no such thing as a stupid one! Probably best to stay away from ebay at the moment. There's a lot of stuff that may look good but is just a waste of money. There's plenty of people here who are more than happy to help you out. It's really worth the time to take your time.

So once again, welcome! You've made the first step into a larger world! Smile

RE: Hello - MrKrunch - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

I have already been in touch with Muppet. Yes, from what I have been told its keep away from ebay. I am in no rush at all. Thank you for the help.

RE: Hello - Phantom - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

Welcome to the Redback Andrew. Looks like you have been put on the right path. Lots of those dirty sandy boys here.
Just keep asking questions we are all willing to help out.

RE: Hello - Darkvoyd - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

Welcome aboard mate. Very friendly and helpful people here so make sure you ask heaps of questions. Good luck with the build and make sure you show us your progress Smile

Will do for sure. Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

RE: Hello - Sithprincess - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

Chat to Cavalier aswell, but I'm sure he'll jump on and chat to you. He's one of our most recent Sandys, and he loves being a dirty boy! Hehehe

sounds great, i will do that. Thank you

RE: Hello - SuperAzza101 - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

Welcome mate! So sorry to hear you want to be a sandtrooper :P clean and shiney all the way! haha

RE: Hello - scope - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

A very warm and friendly Welcome to you Smile

scope
Jason

RE: Hello - Phoenix - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

Welcome aboard! Doppeldaumen1

RE: Hello - TheWolf - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

Welcome!

RE: Hello - Tachyon - Wednesday 1-Feb-2012

Welcome mate! If you have any questions you know where to come Smile

Thanks guys this is great.