Redback Garrison
Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Garrison Command News (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison (/thread-4759.html)

Pages: 1 2

Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - muppet - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

CC-5092 Vill has transferred into the Redback Garrison.

Great costume Glitch!!

[Image: cc5092_full.jpg][Image: cc5092_head.jpg]

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Mortogg - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

Congrats, looks great

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Azrael - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

Congratulations Clone Commander Glitch... Smile

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Buzzard - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

Congratz, mate!

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Bardello Soldjar - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

Grats Glitch!

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Phantom - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

Nice work Sean...congrats...looks excellent!!!

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Reaper - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

Nice one Sean. Looks fantastic mate

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Agent Smith - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

Well done

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Badtourist9 - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

Congratz looks greatSmile

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Oevil1 - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

Awsome effort Glitch. All suits of armour featured on here are works of art...yours is a fricken masterpiece! Notworthy

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Bullant - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

After seeing this in action a couple of weekends ago I can confirm that it is indeed, awesome.

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - stormraven - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

More great work Glitch Doppeldaumen1

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - scope - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

you are awesome buddy.

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - BIDS - Tuesday 7-Aug-2012

Nice work Glitch.

RE: Please welcome Clone Commander Vill to the Redback Garrison - Glitch - Wednesday 8-Aug-2012

Thanks so much everyone!
i put a lot into this one, i made all the commander parts myself as accurately as i could, so it means a lot when i read "masterpiece" and "this is one of the better ones i've seen".
also "awesome" 7 times.
couldn't have done it without help from BIDS, MammaSith and all my fellow Clones ofcourse!
i have to say, i'm having a hard time not wearing it 24 7. it sits there in my room begging me to wear it everyday.
this is by far the coolest and most awesome thing i have ever owned and it haunts me.