Padawan Reporting for the Jedi Academy - Brisbane
Hello Awesome 501st Members.

I'm 26 and North Brisbane Based. I Currently do nothing with my Time due to Problems and medical conditions, but as i get better i thought i should use the time to help out around the place and make new Friends. I lost the Old 1's to a Sarlacc Pit. I've been meaning to Sign up for a While but am Shy, But After the Weekend helping the Members who Attended the Nundah Street Festival =] I Decided to Sign up.

Thank You to every 1 i met on Sunday at Nundah Festival, You are a Great bunch of People and Spook is Awesome.

I'm Currently Planning my 1st Costume to be The Owner of " The Moldy Crow ". He's always been my Favorite Star Wars Character.

PS: Thank You Moxxie for Fixing the Activation Thingy.
(Please Excuse my Bad Grammar, It's a Condition i Suffer from)

Messages In This Thread
Padawan Reporting for the Jedi Academy - Brisbane - by Angry_Katarn - Monday 9-Sep-2013, 09:54 PM
Padawan Reporting for the Jedi Academy - Brisbane - by Deimos - Tuesday 10-Sep-2013, 06:47 AM
RE: Padawan Reporting for the Jedi Academy - Brisbane - by Duras - Wednesday 11-Sep-2013, 08:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FN-2199 Brisbane reporting for duty Booster 33 40,908 Sunday 11-Jun-2017, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Booster