Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification)
Build Thread 
Hey people.

This is the very first modification I've done. I've done some patch work before to fix tears and such but this is the first time I've actually added anything to anything else.
It's not much, but I'm a little proud of it.

This is my wranglers kit. With this I should be able to patch up any armor malfunctions that occur out on a troop. The modifications are the water bottle holder on the side and the strapping to hold the first aid kit.

Current contents are:
- UHU contact fluid
- Scissors
- Sticky Velcro (Black and White)
- 1L Water bottle
- Multi-tool hammer
- Micropore tape
- First aid kit

Still to be added is:
- Electrical/Duct Tape (black and white)
- Markers (black and white) to fill in scratches
- Cleaning/polishing cloths
- Batteries (AA/AAA)

I'm also planning on carrying a small bag of lollies to help the troopers keep their sugars up.

This is the smallest first aid kit I'm willing to carry. If I can't patch up the trooper with this, they'll need an ambulance.
[Image: WK-01.jpg]

The strapping running up the middle is off center. I rushed a little and didn't measure properly.
[Image: WK-02.jpg]

All in all it's a small kit, but it should do the job. I'm looking forward to putting it to the test out on a troop.
[Image: WK-03.jpg]

If anyone has anything else I could add to the kit please let me know. I'd like to be as prepared as possible.

Xmez
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead

Messages In This Thread
Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by Xmez - Sunday 12-Jun-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by Triple9 - Sunday 12-Jun-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by seantrooper - Sunday 12-Jun-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by Xmez - Sunday 12-Jun-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by Scotty33 - Sunday 12-Jun-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by Xmez - Sunday 12-Jun-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by PhantomBlade - Sunday 12-Jun-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by Xmez - Sunday 12-Jun-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by Wolf - Sunday 12-Jun-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by gmrhodes13 - Monday 13-Jun-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by pecklez - Monday 13-Jun-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by Xmez - Monday 13-Jun-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by Gix - Monday 13-Jun-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by pecklez - Monday 13-Jun-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by PhantomBlade - Monday 13-Jun-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by Xmez - Monday 13-Jun-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification) - by pecklez - Monday 13-Jun-2016, 10:14 PM