Hi diddly-ho from Ipswich!i
Hey all!

I've been a long time fan since before I can remember! Some of my first memories is watching Star Wars with my dad, and always being a fan of the TIE Fighters and by extension, the Pilots!

It's always been my dream to be a member of the 501st as a TIE Pilot, but haven't found the motivation to, but going to Supanova on the Gold Coast, and meeting members and seeing/riding the Scout Speeder Bike and even seeing a TIE Pilot suit in person definitely got me interested in doing it, but having a few (By that, I really mean a LOT) health problems have hindered me being able to do anything about it until now!!

Hope to be able to get the pieces I need (and make pieces) to be allowed into the 501st!

Quick question, is there any place I should look at to get pointed in the right direction to start buying some of the pieces I need? I also have an ANOVOS  TIE Pilot helmet on its way from a friend and was wondering if that is 100% accurate?

In any case, shall be fun!

Messages In This Thread
Hi diddly-ho from Ipswich!i - by Schlenderman91 - Tuesday 1-Nov-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Hi diddly-ho from Ipswich!i - by Slide Effect - Wednesday 2-Nov-2016, 06:35 AM
RE: Hi diddly-ho from Ipswich!i - by Imperial Drone - Wednesday 2-Nov-2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Hi diddly-ho from Ipswich!i - by PhantomBlade - Wednesday 2-Nov-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Hi diddly-ho from Ipswich!i - by Sly - Friday 4-Nov-2016, 04:43 PM
Hi diddly-ho from Ipswich!i - by Diatium - Friday 4-Nov-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Hi diddly-ho from Ipswich!i - by Phantom - Saturday 5-Nov-2016, 07:45 AM
RE: Hi diddly-ho from Ipswich!i - by hyperlance - Monday 7-Nov-2016, 12:48 PM