New cadet looking to wrangle in Toowoomba!
Hello everyone (especially those in Toowoomba),

I have been considering joining the awesomeness that is the Redback Garrison for many years now but haven't managed to organise an outfit yet. Whilst I figure out what I would like to build I thought it would be good to start wrangling earlier to see if the trooping life is for me (if that is at all possible?). I live in the Toowoomba area and would therefore like to stick nearby to begin with but I would help out anywhere in South East Queensland in the future.

Any tips or tricks would be appreciated and I have read through the FAQs on wrangling which were a huge help to understand what the role is and how to perform it Smile

Thanks for any help,
Alex

Messages In This Thread
New cadet looking to wrangle in Toowoomba! - by Oxy - Wednesday 11-Dec-2019, 09:09 PM
RE: New cadet looking to wrangle in Toowoomba! - by Wendell - Thursday 12-Dec-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: New cadet looking to wrangle in Toowoomba! - by Bolt_2112 - Thursday 12-Dec-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: New cadet looking to wrangle in Toowoomba! - by Oxy - Thursday 12-Dec-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: New cadet looking to wrangle in Toowoomba! - by Cyclops - Friday 13-Dec-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: New cadet looking to wrangle in Toowoomba! - by Bolt_2112 - Friday 13-Dec-2019, 05:44 PM