Cass's ROTJ Biker Scout WIP
Build Thread 
Starting my ROTJ scout build thread! This will be super long build as my helmet is on order from temple armoury since they are basically local. 

Starting with the flight-suit. "coverall". 

[Image: Ci9NWWd.jpg]
[Image: j5qzOtS.jpg]
[Image: r00l9Q4.jpg]
I wanted to buy rather than make from scratch because one time i tried to make pants and well it was bad...very bad.

This is technically a coverall but it matches the required description. Now do you know how hard it is to source a BLACK coverall/flight-suit in Australia? It is near impossible! At the time i was concerned about USA shipping due to USPS not delivering but with the help of the pathfinders detachment members, i now know UPS is delivering! YAY
In Australia locally you can find orange, white, NAVY, green and grey coveralls but no BLACK! I bought this from dicksmiths website, sourced from who knows where LOL. It took about a month and half to arrive.  

It is HILARIOUS how big this is on me! ? I had to order this size though to fit my hips in ?

Yes this is going to need a lot of altering but i am okay with that.  I am pleased with the colour and the quality though which is my main focus. 
Update next time i start the altering process....?

Messages In This Thread
Cass's ROTJ Biker Scout WIP - by Meowied_Cass - Saturday 19-Feb-2022, 09:11 PM
RE: Cass's ROTJ Biker Scout WIP - by Cyclops - Sunday 20-Feb-2022, 07:04 AM
RE: Cass's ROTJ Biker Scout WIP - by Meowied_Cass - Monday 21-Feb-2022, 10:24 PM
RE: Cass's ROTJ Biker Scout WIP - by Meowied_Cass - Sunday 27-Feb-2022, 08:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interest in a Biker Scout Ktty 11 378 Tuesday 16-Apr-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Ktty