Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT
Don't you love kids and their honesty.
I took my daughter to S.N Gold Coast last year when she was three.
She was too scared to have a photo with any character and no way was going near Chewie
She said if she had a costume, she would be like them and would have photos taken.
Her choice was a clone trooper outfit for Dreamworld last year and S.N Brisbane. She
was able to have photos with most characters except Darth Vader and "no way" with Chewie.
This year for Dreamworld, she wanted to go as Darth Vader as she said if I'm dressed as him,he has to like me and I won't be scared to have photo with him and "no way" with Chewie.
She was very brave and had photos with nearly all characters and even asked to have photos.(I'm getting to the point -Smile )
She won two prizes at the raffle on Sunday and was very excited about the statue of Anakin. While holding it she said - this is the best day ever EXCEPT I didn't get a photo with Darth Vader. Lol -bless her. She said later that day that mummy (myself) and her will be in the parade next year and she will still be afraid of Chewie.
I would like to donate the Razor scooter that we won back to garrison to raffle at the next group event as a thanks for the friendliness and kindness we felt on the day.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT - by harrymetjulie - Monday 5-May-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT - by Ratchet - Tuesday 6-May-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT - by pindari - Tuesday 6-May-2014, 06:45 PM
Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT - by muppet - Tuesday 6-May-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT - by MammaSith - Tuesday 6-May-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT - by Bullant - Tuesday 6-May-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT - by Rayvn - Wednesday 7-May-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT - by harrymetjulie - Wednesday 7-May-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT - by Rayvn - Thursday 8-May-2014, 08:42 AM
RE: Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT - by Duras - Thursday 8-May-2014, 08:53 AM